Monday, February 11, 2008

The Next Challenge

I hereby issue the next challenge, to be finished by the 1st of March:

Draw a man and a woman in identical uniforms, and make sure we can tell which is which. I'll leave it up to you to interpret "identical" and "uniform", say, if you give either gender more cleavage than the other or if you make military uniforms or some other variant, but the important thing is the difference should lie in the characters, not in how they're dressed.

I don't really care if people post them on exactly the 1st, it was just a nice round number. But if you still think we should keep the "post as close to DL as possible"; by all means.

I guess that's all I have to say. This was a short post.

4 comments:

Rik said...

Maybe, in order to preserve the "let's-not-influence-each-other" thing but not take more time than necessary, we could post a short comment just informing people when we're done? That way we can have pictures posted before deadlines if everyone should be finished long before time.

Not that I expect that to happen, but still.

Nightflyer said...

Well, I'm done.

Rik said...

So am I.

Yeonni said...

Done!